We are so glad you will be joining us for MSM! These monthly events are a great way for youth in grades 6-8 to meet and mingle with other Catholic young people from the New Albany Deanery. Each event is planned and hosted by a local parish. If at any time you need assistance or have questions about an MSM event, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 812-923-8355. Please note that a registration must be completed for each event prior to the deadline listed. Walk-up registrations on event day will not be accepted.
The following questions are asked in an effort to make your experience as comfortable and tailored to your needs as possible.
Whether you are ready to register for all MSM events or want to come back and register month by month, click on the shopping cart icon below to register for the event that interests you.
PLEASE NOTE: A deadline is listed for each MSM event. Registration will close promptly at the listed date and time.
Registration ends 3/1/23 (11:59pm)
Registration ends 4/12/22 (11:59pm)
Registration ends 5/11/23 (11:59pm)
The following agreement provides Catalyst Catholic with emergency contact information, permission for minors to participate, and an individual release of liability. This agreement is in effect while attending any/all Middle School Monthly events in 2022-23. The information must be completed in full by every participant and his/her parent or guardian.
1. I agree that my child will be expected to observe and obey all laws, posted rules, and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Catalyst Catholic employees and its volunteers.
2. I assume full responsibility for personal injury to my child and further release and discharge Catalyst Catholic for injury, loss, or damage to my child arising out of my use of the facilities, public or private, whether caused by the fault of myself, Catalyst Catholic or any third parties during the event and dates stated above.
3. I agree to pay for all damages to the person or property utilized by Catalyst Catholic during the course of the event stated above caused by my negligent, reckless, or willful actions.
4. I agree to indemnify and defend Catalyst Catholic against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs, or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my use of or presence upon any facilities, public or private, used during the event stated above.
5. I agree to release from liability and hold harmless Catalyst Catholic for personal injury, property damage, loss of property, health problems, delays, or any action or omission by the accommodations or participants of the event stated above including the chaperones and group leaders.
6. If any violation of these rules or the rules established by my group leaders is deemed grave, I understand that my child may be required to return early. I agree to pay any penalties associated with changing my return transportation and the return transportation of one chaperone.
I understand that in the case of a serious medical emergency unless the injury/illness appears to be immediately life-threatening, the staff will make reasonable attempts to contact the below-listed emergency contacts before authorizing medical treatment. If I/we are not available to give consent, I/we hereby authorize the staff of Catalyst Catholic to act on my/our behalf, to call 911 emergency services, transport by ambulance, hospitalize; secure proper treatment; authorize injections, anesthesia, x-ray, surgery or other treatment for my child as deemed necessary by qualified medical personnel. I also understand that the medical information provided will be shared only on a medical “need-to-know” basis among staff and with treating medical personnel. Notice is hereby given to qualified medical personnel that this authorization is currently in effect, and such personnel is directed to act upon this authorization without delay. I/we agree to assume financial responsibility for all expenses incurred in any emergency requiring medical attention.
For a child to participate in Catalyst Catholic ministry event I, the lawful parent or guardian of the child listed above, acknowledge and agree to the following criteria:
My child is in good physical and mental health and does not have any physical or mental conditions, which could affect my child's ability to participate in Catalyst Catholic and its ministry activities. I have medical insurance coverage appropriate for my child's participation.
I understand that Catalyst Catholic will make every reasonable effort to provide a safe environment, including specific measures to guard against the spread of contagions such as Covid-19. I accept that no matter the precautions taken by Catalyst Catholic and its volunteers there is no way to fully assure that such measures will be successful in preventing injury, exposure to contagion, or illness. I understand that by allowing my child to participate in the above event, there is some assumed risk on behalf of students and their parents.
I, the lawful parent or guardian of the child listed above, do permit and authorize Catalyst Catholic and its employees, volunteers, and personnel who are acting on the behalf of Catalyst Catholic to use my child's photograph or other likenesses for purposes related to the mission of Catalyst Catholic, including publicity, marketing, and promotion of Catalyst Catholic and its various programs. I understand my photograph or likeness may be copied and distributed by means of various media, including video presentations, television, news bulletins, billboards or signs, brochures, placement on Catalyst websites, or social media.
I, the lawful parent or guardian of the child listed above, understand that, although Catalyst Catholic will endeavor to use my photograph or likeness in accordance with standards of good judgment, Catalyst Catholic cannot warrant or guarantee that any further dissemination of my photography or likeness will be subject to supervision or control.
Please review your registration details carefully before submitting it for processing. Refunds (minus the transaction 3% fee) will only be processed up to the registration deadline listed when the cancelation is made by emailing email@example.com.
- Your cart is empty -
Click Submit to finish.